Wine is often the center of happiness when eating a nice meal or gathering with friends. It eases the woes of a long day and brings big smiles to the faces of all who indulge. We've all heard that a glass of wine is good for your health, but did you know that wine soap has great benefits for your skin?
Our vegan wine soap:
- Is high in antioxidants and rich in nutrients from wine. Celebrity aesthetician Bella Schneider states that wine contains thousands of polyphenols that will transform a dull complexion back to its natural youthful glow. (1)
- Offers a highly luxurious, rich, creamy lather.
- Contains coconut oil which moisturizes and softens dry, parched skin.
- Deep cleanses your skin and removes dead skin.
- Is vegan and absent of all animal products and byproducts, including fats, milk, beeswax, and any other animal-derived ingredients.
- Contains wine from the Winery on the Bay, from Rockport, TX. All wine is low sulfites and no added preservatives.
Making our vegan wine soap involves more time, love, and care than the traditional process of making non-alcoholic cold pressed soap, but you and the skin you’re in are worth it!
Want to experience the great benefits of our vegan wine soap for yourself? Visit our handmade shop to browse our selection of fruity watermelon, strawberry, peach, and strawberry wine soaps to keep your skin smooth and the lather going!
#veganwinesoap #winesoap #lathersoap #handmadesoap #ijustwannadocrafts #handmadeshop #handmadeisbetter